Originally Posted By: getthesenets
the last two posts just proved a Chris Rock joke.

Thread using the anti Italian slurs was disturbing..and Rock said..

"People use gay slurs.....and that was ok and people laughed.......used Arab slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....people use Mexican slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....then I cringed..cause I knew Blacks and Jews were next........THAT train is NEVER late"

When dude used the Italian slurs....I knew somewhere along the line Blacks would be used in the insult throwing.

That Train is never late...........CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO

Using racial or ethnic slurs online is so childish and cowardly...Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody and suffer the consequences, just use other choice of words.

That joke also proved how much I miss Richard Pryor. You know, the comedian that was actually funny. That train is never late? How the hey did that post suddenly get me turned into some kind of signed up member of the KKK or White Power Brotherhood or some shit?

I think you playing the race card for no reason is cowardly. I meant no offense just talking how Italians have spoke to me and I have always spoke to them, I will adjust my words from now on but jeeze, bringing the race card into it, wow, talk about jumping on the bandwagon rolleyes

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/12/14 10:21 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin