Originally Posted By: British
We lost a fair few to 'friendly fire' from you lot, as the American forces have no idea what they are doing!

Britain has fought more battles and won more victories than America ever will.

You can give it the keyboard hardman routine all you want, but if its even numbers we would always do you lot..

Its ok turning up with with larger numbers, but maybe you should check out your wee bit of history and see what happened in Vietnam when you got done big time and had to run home....

If I recall y'all are 0-2 against us correct?
1. American Revolutionary War
2. War of 1812.

You can win as many battles as you want against places you colonized that had no chance, but your Zilch against us. And That's That.

Ohh one more; what about when you guys had to withdraw troops from Suez? You remember that British? Refresh me if I'm wrong but you guys almost went to war with the Soviets, who backed the Egyptians, who in turn told you guys to get the hell out of there.
If I remember my history lessons correct, didn't President Eisenhower threaten to sale off the US reserves of the British pound which, would of collapsed your currency completely.

Chalk up another one for good ole 'Merica. That's what 3-0 now? What was that called, "Britain's Waterloo" if I remember correctly?

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"