Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Interesting, but they got the guy on tape for hours and hours talking about everything under the sun, and aside from the time he claimed to meet Vena at La Scarola, nothing else about the Outfit.

Normally I would say that makes sense because people don't usually talk about that stuff, but since he already had spilled the beans on everything else, why not?

It's likely that the feds would have sat on this and waited until they could bring more people down if it was a larger plot.

So, on one hand, he is stupid enough to get himself sent to prison for the rest of his life by openly discussing his plans to dismember people.

On the other hand he is wily enough to keep all the organzied crime stuff, for the most part, under wraps.

Not saying it's impossible, just playing devil's advocate.

Don't try to apply logic to a sociopath, this guy got himself pinched before by telegrapphing his every move and wearing it like a new suit.
I sereously question the wisdom of they engaging this guy to begin with. he is loyal and reliable as hell but also a loose cannon.
What he does have is balls like an elephant and is absolutly ruthless, and that is what this job called for..so it was a double edged sword.
Also don't assume the final chapter has been written on all of this

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.