Originally Posted By: carmela
Queen Sean, I definitely wasn't having a go at you, I was just saying I know FF is for sure from Jersey.
For the record, I like the Irish. And I have nothing against the Brits who have a Queen, and a Prince who is also a Queen, and if Napoleon were alive today he would cross that tunnel and they'd be speaking French in a half hour flat. Unless the 82nd Airborn saved them again. I love the British... someone has to hold our generals' coat while we fight the fight.

Okay carmela I would never offend you as you always make me laugh. As Queen of BB all I can say is three words 'William The Conqueror' he came from a place known today as France. And yes, they beat the English lol

The Normans conquered England which was originally inhabited by the Celts. We should claim England back too. Okay Carmela you love the Royals I won't hold that against you. Thank you your majesty I bow down to you but the Queen Of England do I f***

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/11/14 11:45 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin