Originally Posted By: Gumad
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Five Felonies and 'British' tried to undermine the strength of the IRA yet here we have an SAS soldier (according to FF the best special forces in the world). And yet this soldier admits "The IRA controlled this area and we couldn't move around here"

you make yourself look like a real fool in this thread, acting like your warped view in the norm over there. you act as if everyone in the north is just itching for a return to the days when people were turned into hambuger meat on a regular basis. you also equate everyone without your silly level of fanaticism as "loyalist scum" or something equally as dumb, another telling sign of the mentally disabled. as for the SAS, get a grip and look at things objectively. if they were so inclined, they could have taken over the entire area, it was the politics of the situation that prevented it not the ungodly fear of some guerilla fighters, that's common sense to anyone with a clue about military operations. how is it that you are going to save ireland when you can't even master the quote function ya nutter? lol

Five Felonies havin his way with this thread in heah

"Ya nutter" is a totally English expression if Five felonies grew up in NJ then I'm the Queen of Romania. Just another tedious troll and a fraud rolleyes

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin