Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Right, the FBI, which we have already established lies and presents misinformation by it's own admission, does not recognize a "Rockford family"...yet they continued to name new bosses as recently as 2011,(Thanks for proving my point) except for the one that they first said was a rockford boss, and then claimed was an outfit associate...in case you are confused, it cant be both
Rockford has indeed opened it's books and is making a killing in the semi legit real estate and construction rackets, you wouldntb know this becuse "you never question the feds"...you know, the same feds who openly admitt their public media is full of misinformation...lol
Like all of us keep trying to tell you, you will never get an accurate picture of LCN by reading bogus FBI public bullitins

I'll say it once more. Them identifying Saladino as the boss of the LCN in Rockford doesn't necessarily mean there is still a formally structured, viable family there. You are simply making that assumption so you can go on with your lies about it still being around to make new members.

And it was certainly possible for Saladino to be both. Most of the crimes he was charged with as a member of the Outfit's 26th Street crew took place years prior to the Family Secrets indictment. At one point he took over things in Rockford or was made into any family there (if he ever was) isn't clear.

Wait...LOL...so now Saladino was an Outfit associate, and THEN became the bodss of a family that hadnt existed since the 80s?
LOL
Do you even see how badly you are failing here?

Last edited by TheArm; 03/10/14 05:06 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.