Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
ote]

LOL and there we have it. Priceless stuff.

See what I mean? You naturally gravitate to the bullshit.

Originally Posted By: EricKumerow
As I stated, and I'm not naming names I grew up with many of the kids of the people you read about. I don't ask, and you know what I chose a different life although that was available.

Clowns like you are a joke. You know nothing. Maybe google will eventually get a street version. You know one that isn't a picture.

Hell I had a friend try to open an OTB (and did) with a nightclub a couple years ago. He didn't think anyone would pay him a visit. I laughed and told him the price.

You want to enlighten us on what the street tax the Outfit charges on an OTB in IL knucklehead?

Try that on google....

Who asked you to name names? I didn't. I don't know what your problem is. All I'm saying is the FBI is going to know more about a mob family that anyone posting on these forums. I don't care where certain people grew up or who they know. Even they are dependent on the feds (and Google) for most of their info. There's just no way they can know that many people and cover that much ground to not need the same sources as the rest of us. Pretending like they don't need these sources is one of the surest signs of a fraud.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.