Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
......so basically what you're saying is that you still cannot present any concrete proof of him making that statement. Nor can you provide anything that would suggest he's got outlandish opinions on the outfit's current status.

So I was correct after all. This is about the way he talks down to you & nothing more.

If I was still a member of the RD forum, I could find it and post it. Anyone familiar with his posts shouldn't be surprised that he said it. I know he said it and he knows he said it.

But you're right, the real problem is that he turned a simple disagreement about the Outfit into a personal vendetta against me and has never been able to let it go. Naturally I'm going to have a problem with that because he is always taking personal pot shots and it gets old. There's a reason why he got banned from the RD forum and is current suspended from this one. You just like the guy because he feeds you the line you want to hear about the Outfit.

Originally Posted By: spmob
You just described yourself. Obession, Banned from RD, can't let things go...yep thats about right...

I'd be happy if there was never another argument about the state of the modern Outfit. I'd be happy if I never had to respond to one of Fratto's (ChiTown) posts again. He's the guy who has kept this personal beef going. Not me.

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Let me give u the scoop on what happend to "wiseguy aka Ivy League " over on the rd

There was a thread about Detroit and they're viability where he refused to listen to indictments or facts or the FBI and just because some moron from the department of justice wrote an article which didn't include Detroit in his active families , that means they're dead
People quoted current FBI agents who are much more credible than a juvenile probation officer from Utah and he refuses to listen because indictments= activity
According to this theory frank toots Caruso retired from the mob in the early 80s and Michael lancelotti has never been a member of the mob.
He then lashed out at everyone due to his ego and the fact that I fucked his boss shelisa and made him beg for his job back because according to her , "officers of the law should not be obsessed with organized criminals"

There are so many outright lies and revisionist history in this post I don't know where to begin. Going back years on the other forum, there was example after example of times you disagreed and argued with the FBI. It's just the few times that one fed here or there will say something you like and all of the sudden they have credibility in your eyes.

Everyone on these boards knows there's nobody who gives the feds more credence than myself. But I also look at all of the evidence. And the evidence regarding Detroit doesn't support what mcscott has long claimed or what you want to believe about it. It just doesn't, no matter how much you wish otherwise.

We both know I never "lashed out" at anyone. I don't need to because I do my research and have the facts on my side. I have no idea what you're babbling about when it comes to my boss (who the hell is Shelisha?), etc.

Seriously, louie, your post just shows what a liar you are. Of course, you'll probably just backpedal and claim you were joking. You live in Florida. I live in Utah. There's nobody I know that you know.

Originally Posted By: EricKumerow
If Ivy League wants to continue to play Mr. Google and the Fibs are the sole source of knowledge so be it. Anyone with a clue knows that's a pile of shit.

OTOH ridiculous claims about the current strength of the Outfit are just as big of a joke. Like the Arm just moved in and ingratiated himself to them in both Chicago and Rockford. Please....

I have lived here my whole life and know many connected people and probably some that are made.

I wouldn't even ask them how many members there are, or if they're made. I did ask within the past decade if they were still "making" people and the answer was positive.

So the FBI has no clue as usual with the Outfit. They knew about 28 members and those are now probably 20 due to attrition and jail. Other than that, keep guessing.

The FBI is going to have a better idea about the Outfit's membership than anyone else, including people on these forums. Anyone who can't see that fact is delusional or just lying.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/10/14 03:25 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.