Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
You make the mistaken identity of Republicans now 2014 to Republicans of old.

Alan Ryan would not have got a Republican funeral in the old days i don't think he would have got a send off he did IF THE BOYS UP THE NORTH NEW WHAT THEY KNOW NOW about Ryan's structured or hierarchical organization up to their eyes in gangland shit,

That had jack shit to do with Republicans on the ground, near all members of the Ryan gang was put out of organization with in mts of Ryan been killed for extortion, common activity of the group on till criminal gangs turn their guns on Republicans.

Okay I tried abe but again you are misrepresenting what I have posted and making staw man arguments. I have made clear distinctions between the calibre of the IRA now in comparison to the height of the troubles.

You keep calling me out in a deliberate attempt to antagonise me it is getting tired now keep glorifying your favorite drug dealers and bums. As if they aren't infiltrated and full of rats lol

The UCA rule, hooray! May the drug dealers and bums rule the world! abe, a fanboy for a bunch of no marks and dime a dozen bums (yawn).

I tried to be friendly but the constant abuse and antagonism is wearing thin you post articles from pro-Brit media sources constantly that mean absolutely nothing in the greater scheme of things. [/quote]

In particular your mistaken identity of the Alan Ryan gang who style themselves as Republican, old Republican's of the 1920's 70's would have put the lot up again a wall in st anne's park dublin.