Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Originally Posted By: funkster
I was going to say, I thought I recalled IL also being banned at RD. And I do find it interesting your contributions to these threads generally tend to be "Outfit police"....usually only end up arguing with people about its size. Don't care enough to start argue, buuuuuuut not totally innocent yourself.

Let me give u the scoop on what happend to "wiseguy aka Ivy League " over on the rd

There was a thread about Detroit and they're viability where he refused to listen to indictments or facts or the FBI and just because some moron from the department of justice wrote an article which didn't include Detroit in his active families , that means they're dead
People quoted current FBI agents who are much more credible than a juvenile probation officer from Utah and he refuses to listen because indictments= activity
According to this theory frank toots Caruso retired from the mob in the early 80s and Michael lancelotti has never been a member of the mob.
He then lashed out at everyone due to his ego and the fact that I fucked his boss shelisa and made him beg for his job back because according to her , "officers of the law should not be obsessed with organized criminals"

Interesting lol