Originally Posted By: dude
Originally Posted By: TheArm

Nope....we have been over this
The FBI systematically disseminates misinformation, as an investigative tool, and went to court for the right to do so
I cited case law,, gave a dozens examples, and documented this nine ways to Sunday.
If you choose to never question an entity who has already told you they lie…carry on, just don’t deny the fact that they do

Didn't the FBI for years deny the existence of the mob completely? I guess maybe I don't understand why it would be different for them to lie about the strength of a mob family vs. for years to have denied it's (the mobs) very existence. I don't think government today is inherently more honest than it was back in Hoover's day.

I have given example after example after example, to the pointb where to deny the fact that the FBI engages in systematic misinformation is undeniable even through the use of basic logic.

Just a few examples

They had a witness in family secrets who gave the names under oath of 60 made outfit guys, and at the same time, claimed there were only 28. In other words, they contradicted their own witness testamony

They declared rockford "extinctt"
Then named a boss and a leadership
When the boss died, they declared it extinct again
They then gave the name of the new boss of the extinct family.
Then when that boss of the extinct family died, they declared he Was not the boss of Rockford after all, but an outfit associate
Again they declared Rockford extict
weeks later...(wait for it)...the named yet another new boss

At the same time in the 1970s, they had John Trenalone listed BOTH in seperate documents as a soldier in the Buffalo family and the Boss of the Cleveland family

The list goes on and on

We now have a situation where on the same thread, some are claiming the Outfit "has nothing going on" in the wake of a conviction in an Outfit operation...it is a bit ridculous

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.