I smell your senses and catch your drift but see...In the feds if he ratted it wouldve came out...whatever you did it wouldve came out...In them 302's, when it saids informant #1 it lists all his previous charges, convictions, years he been informing and why he isnt willing to testify. Also in them 302's, in somebody's discovery especially those that went to trial, his name wouldve came up in the fbi report from talking to someone, wire he wore something. The only way he would never be known as an informant if he never gave any info on any particular person but thats not going to happen right the feds wants the who' whats' hows' when and why right?? So he wouldve said a perosn name talked to someone something so he wouldve been exposed long ago esp since this isn't his first time dealing with the feds. So you can smell, garlic, taste garlic, but until you see the garlic in the pasta you dont know if it really is garlic capeshe !!!

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "