Originally Posted By: British
You were born where?

You lay wreaths in memory of terrorists then?

As has been said a few times on this thread, it's you who has posted shite

I have lived it all my life and will defend my people with my life and will never be defeated by my enemy.....

The largest peacetime movement of any population was the Protestants of the ROI in 1921, and even today orange halls in rural border counties are being burnt out and attacked

I want peace and I would love to see Roman catholics and Protestants live in peace unlike clueless idiots like Sean south!

Nonsense, even British historians don't buy into this nonsense. It was the British that stole Irish land and illegally occupied Ireland, even the British parliament have accepted that.

They have even issued an apology for their actions in Northern Ireland you came onto this thread braying "IRA (I ran away)" and I simply put the cowardly attacks on the Catholic community into context. The truth hurts I apologise for that but you have to suck it up buddy. And now you try and paint yourself as a peacemaker?

You have contributed nothing of interest to this thread but bile and vitriolic hate.

You also know absolutely nothing about organized crime. This is a thread about Irish organized crime what is the point of your presense here?

"I will defend my people with my life" yadda yadda yadda so what? what do you want? A pat on the back? Or perhaps you want to pretend that the IRA were not considered the most powerful paramilitary force in Europe, it was your pitiful orange tango men orange .

Again, facts are facts you and unfortunately you have none British gangsters kissed Irish butt and worked with them to make money they have no credibility and you come on a gangster forum braying about how tough Brits are.

Get 'the feck' outta here lol

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/09/14 09:28 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin