I agree 100% with BigRed. As I mentioned in a previous post, if you look at many of these indictments, the crimes charged are petty. If a normal person were charged with these types of crimes at most they would get a year in jail, but more likely they would get probation. Because these guys have patches they get 20 years when a normal person would get 1 year or less.

When I have talked to some of the Ha guys, they have conceded that many of the European chapters in particular Holland, is way more powerful than any US chapter. RICO is the biggest reason for this. In my opinion, when the HA members went north to talk to Mom Boucher and asked him to stop the violence, his response showed what influence the US Angels had on him. Since Mom essentially told them to go f**k themselves, clearly the US Angels had no say on what their international chapters do. I believe this was one of the pivotal moments when the Angels realized they could no longer control the club on an international level. I think the other 1% clubs have the same issues.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis