Thanks for the replies so far! Well most of 'em anyway.

goombah - I enjoy French bread pizzas but I go with Red Baron. They've got one with sausage, pepperoni and peppers that is pretty good. I also like the microwave trays that keep the bread crunchy.

Sicilian Babe - Is the "Celentano for One" anything like "Celeste Pizza for One" ? I'm wondering if this is one of those situations where brands change their names depending on the region IE: Hellmans & Best Food or Carls JR & Hardees?

I'm going to try a few of the suggestions if I can find the brands here and if they have a thin crust style available. I really don't like thick doughy crusts - I call it "mall pizza" AKA Sbarro or others in the food court.

I'm also interested in hearing about any regional specialties/combinations that might not come to mind when one thinks of pizza. For example, in San Francisco there was a Chinese restaurant in the Mission District that had a "pizza" on the menu. A good friend who lived in the area always talked about it and one night after drinking we ended up ordering one. It was excellent! It was a pizza but the toppings and sauce were those that could be found in Mongolian Beef plus they threw some prawns on so it was surf & turf. If I remember correctly they used a combination of cheddar and mozzarella which went well with the spicy beef.

Anyway thanks again for the ideas ...