Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I've mentioned how one law enforcement official talked about how, even with all the publicity surrounding the NY members that flip, there's far more that don't. He said it "wasn't even close." The NY families have proven their persistence in the face of rats in their ranks, law enforcement, other crime groups, etc. What they have that no other family really does is the recruiting pool to stave off attrition. Chicago only having one made guy flip won't save it from fading away.

this might be far fetch, I don't know, but when you look at the list of made men who flipped, most were in the 90's, Cant I say that? yes we had nicky skins a few years ago and we will see made men turn in the future but now everyone goes for pleas so you don't see as many made men turning because there is no need

"You shouldn’t be embarrassed by your wealth. This contempt for money is another trick by the rich to keep the poor without it" - Michael Corleone

"You don't have to count the dead to understand the business of the Camorra" Gomorrah, Roberto Saviano