Hey guys great to see this thread. anyway I think I was a little biased towards the Hells Angels in my last post. They do indeed have some real scum bags working for them. there is a full patch member I think he is from NYC but I could be wrong. His name that he goes by is Dirty Diamond Don or Triple D. He is a stereotypical pimp. All of his girls are young drug addicts, which he beats in typical pimp fashion (burnings, slashing a girl with a straight razor, and beating them with his fists). He is a great example of how white pimps can be just as bad as any other ethnic group.

I agree that although all the 1%'s have scumbags in them, people join the clubs for different reasons. Some join to make money and others join to live a degenerate lifestyle. Clubs like the Hells Angels tend to recruit money men while the other clubs such as the Outlaws go for the biggest, sickest, assholes they can find. The Outlaws do have guys that are business minded (ex. Mark Polchan of Chicago, but in my personal life experience, they tended to be more reckless and violent than any of the other 1% clubs.

I forgot who mentioned it, I think it was Scorsese, that many of the smaller outlaw clubs tend to be more violent. In my personal experience, this statement rings true. The Breed as I previously mentioned is the worst group I have personally encountered. The Devil's diciples are not much better.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis