Originally Posted By: British
You really are totally clueless, I could copy and paste things that back up my views as well wee man..

But I prefer actual personal knowledge, how often are you in Ulster, how often are you in the ROI??

As I have already stated I lay wreaths for my departed in Dublin as I do those who met their fate in Monaghan and South Armagh by the border every year and consider Ireland my home. I moved to Inwood in Manhattan when I was 15 you vitriol and bile is all you have offered this thread. I have given actual facts and statistics you have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread but nonsense and lies backed up by no facts whatsoever.

You have offered absolutely no facts to this debate only bile and vitriol and all the Brits have to offer because they really have nothing else to fall back upon the reason for the troubles in the six counties is blatantly evident to anyone with half a brain the bitterness and hatred from the Loyalists is all they have ever had to fall back upon I have offered facts and evidence even the British Broadcasting Corporation concede that Britain doesn't have a leg to stand upon legally the occupation of Ireland is illegal and the British Crown have conceded that fact it was only the threat of bloodshed, violence and tyranny that led to the illegal partition of Ireland.

Protestants live peacefully in the Republic Of Ireland and always have one of the most famous Republicans was Yeats the poet and sectarianism is a myth the Brits have used to disguise the bitterness and hatred of a Unionist minority who have no claim at all to the Irish land they stole.

The Pogues said it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2lFGeT-kBI

English politicians, singers and protesters also agree E;vis Costello said it all 'Oliver's Army' are here to stay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhkwj85VzcE

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 03/08/14 03:29 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin