Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
We know this because he has in depth/semi in depth information readily available on almost anyone you can think of off the top of your head.

Verifiable "in depth/semi in depth" information or simply his own opinion floated as insider information?

Quote:
I requested information on three little known guys & sure enough his info cleared with both of my sources. Plenty of others have requested similar info & have been met with similar results. Like him or not, the guy delivers. He said he was at the fundraiser for Infelice, and saw other top mafiosi making donations. One of my sources confirmed that this indeed happened. So chances are he was there & has regular contact with connected/semi connected individuals.

So he passed muster with your "sources" huh? Wow.

Quote:
You, on the other hand, contribute Absolutely nothing whatsoever that cannot be found via the Google search function.

I'll take verifiable facts that can be found online, including Google, over speculation, rumor, and bullshit any day. But that's me.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.