Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
and i said,

WHAT THIS STORY IS CRAP FULL STOP, I THINK IF A CRIMINAL GETS HIT THEY WILL KILL EVERY REPUBLICAN IN NORTH DUBLIN AND WE WILL HAVE SOME POSTS ON THIS THREAD FOR WEEKS LOL.

Sean i also in next post put up a Criminal Action Force operation in North Dublin which convenly you left out of your post.

Everyone is entitled to a political viewpoint it is called democracy abe.

That is very true.

Okay abe, at least you do carry yourself with decorum unlike some other posters on this thread who have descended to plain abuse. Any jibes at you abe have always meant to have been light hearted smile I apologise if you think I intentionally set out to insult you.

And make no mistake I am no apologist for mindless violence nor the killing of innocent people for I've been to the funeral of too many innocent people slain.

Five Felonies made it personal by making a joke of the death of very close family you cannot accuse me of doing the same.

My only gripe with you is that I cannot understand why you continually choose to glorify the Brits and petty drug pushers and dealers who are a dime a dozen in any city in the western world abe even the woosified UK.

If you can answer this question I might respect you more. How did you think Margaret Thatcher handled the troubles? If you can't bring yourself to criticise her then well plainly I rest my case.

And my mother comes from north Dublin abe and is a devout Republican. Three of her brothers died for the cause one as young as 17. Does she deserve to die for believing in a united Ireland? Republicanism is about unity not division that's what the Brits done when they went back on their word and re-ignited the troubles in 1969. [/quote]

Margaret Thatcher was an old bag.

Last edited by abc123; 03/07/14 12:31 PM.