Originally Posted By: British
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
"On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland. No offense son."

-Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York

lol lol

I've lived in England 'son' and you wouldn't say that if you've been there. But the you can never trust a Ginnie, they tend to go with whichever way the tide is blowing, just like WW2 they'll change sides again when the wind blows back the English tide tongue

So the Italians kicked Irish butt? Really? Where? Not in NYC, we're the only old school neighborhood that held out on the north Bronx and we run construction. Get the fuck back to Staten Island you bums lol

Really? , I somehow doubt it..

Where?

That would be the closest the plastic ever was to the shithole that is the free state

You obviously know absolutely nothing about NYC or organized crime so what exactly is the point of your prsense on this forum?

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin