Originally Posted By: British
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
"On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland. No offense son."

-Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York

lol lol

I've lived in England 'son' and you wouldn't say that if you've been there. But the you can never trust a Ginnie, they tend to go with whichever way the tide is blowing, just like WW2 they'll change sides again when the wind blows back the English tide tongue

So the Italians kicked Irish butt? Really? Where? Not in NYC, we're the only old school neighborhood that held out on the north Bronx and we run construction. Get the fuck back to Staten Island you bums lol

Really? , I somehow doubt it..

Where?

That would be the closest the plastic ever was to the shithole that is the free state

And yet the Irish run the British underworld, everybody knows that. Look at how the cowardly Brits retreat when the IRA take over London. It is documented in Britain's most famous gangster flick 'The Long Good Friday' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhMGq-4wpO0 To top it all off LCN refuse to do business with the woosie Brits cos "It looks like the IRA control things around here". Damn right, Brits are lame ass pussies lol

The Adams family were Irish and had close links to the IRA and none of 'Mad' panic Frankie Fraser, Lenny McLean or Roy Shaw would touch them in British 'prisons' and they were the toughest 'gangsters' the Brits who weren't Irish had lol

The most celebrated Brit gangsters were child abusers. Cowardly fags who ran child molestation rings for kicks. They forced children to have sex with the likes of Lord Boothby no wonder the Adams Family thought they were a disgrace. When they took over London was run by the IRA and the Irish.

Gangster Ronnie Kray and top politician Lord Boothby in 1963. Lord Boothby was close to all the top people from Churchill to Tom Driberg. Reportedly, Ronnie once said to a boy: "You will go home with Lord Boothby. You will do exactly what Lord Boothby wants. Or I will hurt you"

These are the crime families that made the Krays look like the dirty fags they were.

'One rival Irish family, the Reillys, attempted to challenge the Adams' dominance of their Islington stronghold. In response, Patsy Adams is said to have gone into a pub controlled by the Reillys and allowed one of his associates to insult a member of the rival family. The Reillys, greatly offended, went away to arm themselves and returned to the pub, only to find an ambush awaiting them. Their BMW was fired on repeatedly by members of the Adams gang. No one was killed, but the incident, with echoes of 1930s Chicago, sent out a message - both to the Reillys and anyone else who needed to know - that the Adams gang was prepared to go all the way to preserve its territory'.

So the toughest gangsters in Britain are Irish lol This is a gangster forum and all you quivering Brits run scared of Irish crime families. To quote my Italian compadres "Get the fuck outta here" lol

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin