Hi there NorthJeresyLife (ps you spelled Jersey wrong), I've lurked here for quite a few years before I joined the site. I always found this particular site very interesting. Re: Ivy. He is anything but an internet geek and far from an Italian hating FBI kiss ass.

I am Italian and I'm not a cop hater or someone who hates any type of LEO, but the lowest of the low of their ilk are the NY five families detail. They are a joke and funny thing is... Even they know it. They want nothing more than to get the fuck out of that detail and into anything but.

However, you're partly correct when you say there is no mafia. Technically, that bunch of men went into extinction or retirement or so far behind the scenes they wouldn't even matter anymore. What does exist is 99 percent a disorganized abomination. As far as I'm concerned, the ones who really have their shit together here in NY area are the Russians, Albanians and the Chinese. Real badasses. But they don't get a rookie agent promoted to the terrorism unit, nor do their arrests make headlines like "Tommy Two-Toes", and If they did make headline... Nobody would give a Fuck.

I'm telling you this, NorthJeresyLife, because if you stick around, you will notice there are many people here who are not what they may seem to you.

Last edited by Garbageman; 03/02/14 03:33 AM.