Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
"On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he did, he squatted over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland. No offense son."

-Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York

lol lol

I've lived in England 'son' and you wouldn't say that if you've been there. But the you can never trust a Ginnie, they tend to go with whichever way the tide is blowing, just like WW2 they'll change sides again when the wind blows back the English tide tongue

So the Italians kicked Irish butt? Really? Where? Not in NYC, we're the only old school neighborhood that held out on the north Bronx and we run construction. Get the fuck back to Staten Island you bums lol

Take it easy "son", i guess you failed to realize that was just a funny quote from a good movie. Im half irish and half italian myself, and i was raised to always drink a guiness with my sunday gravy!

Hey the first broad I fucked was Italian and she had legs so sweet I even followed her all the way to Bensonhurst. I wasn't too popular with the locals though and they weren't too happy to see me with her.

But I got plenty of friends who are Italian my family is even a mix up too I was just fucking with you too Dellacroce I love Italians after the Irish they're the second best breed in America lol

My favorite three posters on here are Gamms (who sadly no longer appears), Pizzaboy the expert on the Bronx and EHI who got banned for being too much of an Archie Bunker who hated us all and was a WASP so let's just chill out cos I even miss Dicknose as well lol

God bless Italy! Salud my friend!

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin