Russians are far more dangerous and smarter then the other criminal groups.

@ThePolakVet, there are actually two Russian crime groups. The Vory V Zakone are your hardcore gangsters that live by the thiefs code, and go by the tattoos that one obtains in prison. The other group is the younger generation that get inked up with no regard as to what the tattoos really means or symbolizes, or older members that never joined the vory, but are highly intelligent to pull off sophisticated crimes, or bodybuilders that have become enforcers for crime groups.

@ChiSox74, outside New York City you can find them in California, Florida, Washington, New Jersey and Illinois.

@TheArm, many of the Russian criminals fled Russia with false papers declaring them of the judaism faith when they headed to the United States and Israel from the 1970's onward. Yes there are jewish russian gangsters among them and some of them have obtained the rank of Pakhan, but a majority of the russian gangsters are of slavic origin and had falsified their papers when the Soviet Union allowed jews to migrate out of Russia or other soviet states.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green