Originally Posted By: abc123
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Hey abe, like they say, it's good to be free smile Wonder why abe chose not to post this piece of news, as usual abe only prints pro-Brit propaganda, if he posted a more balanced viewpoint then I might actually read your posts without laughing at how biased they are lol

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/03/world/europe/northern-ireland-acquittal/

(CNN) -- A 47-year-old man from Northern Ireland was found not guilty Friday of murder in the 2009 killings of two British soldiers at an army base in Northern Ireland.
Brian Shivers had been accused of killing Patrick Azimkar, 21, and Mark Quinsey, 23, two English soldiers gunned down outside Massereene Barracks.
The off-duty and unarmed servicemen were ambushed with gunfire as they collected a pizza delivery at the front gate of the base, hours before they were due to leave for a tour of Afghanistan. They were the first members of the British security forces to be killed in Northern Ireland since the signing of the Good Friday peace agreement in 1998.
The Real IRA, a splinter group of the Irish Republican Army, claimed responsibility for the attack.
Shivers had been convicted of the murders last year and ordered to serve at least 25 years in jail. The Northern Ireland Court of Appeal quashed that judgment this year after Shivers challenged the trial verdict. He was then ordered to face a retrial.
Prosecutors said Shivers' DNA was found on matchsticks and a mobile phone found in and around an abandoned getaway car.
The defense said the DNA did not prove he was involved in the shooting and could have been innocently associated with people who used the car.
Shivers' attorney has described him as an "unlikely terrorist" because he had cystic fibrosis and a doctor had told him he only had a few years to live.
The judge effectively sided with the defense, saying the evidence wasn't strong enough.
Another man, Colin Duffy, had been acquitted last year.
Shivers also was acquitted of attempting to kill four other soldiers and two pizza delivery men and torching a getaway car.

Really ? do i have to go back that long Sean ? i will stick to the reports on the gangs as they have been a lot more busy since last May 2013.

abe it has been you calling me out on the IRA and I have responded. Your petty gang squabbles are meaningless abe you are just referencing Ireland's version of the Crips and the Bloods.

What made me laugh was FF calling me out one minute stating that being a member of the IRA would make me no better than a gangbanger and in the next breadth stating that because members of my family have been slain I should pick up arms and carry on the cause which due to recent events sadly looks like it might be re-ignited mad

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/First-M...-IRA-deal-.html

If Pete Robinson resigns this could be a serious setback for the peace process and though he is a hypocrite and a fraud re-igniting the troubles may just be what this guy wants and he has no right.

Now people on here reference petty gangsters and Irish punks but the IRA let us not forget took on one of the world's best armed armies as well as the RUC and the cowardly Loyalist paramilitaries who hid behind the bullies of their 'comrades' and terrorised the Republican community who never gave up the fight.

No matter how much we seem to compromise it never seems to be enough. If it is a return to war so be it those that actually know what they are talking about know what they are talking about it would be the biggest mistake of their lives.

Gangs have been busy doing what? Killing each other for drug money? Er, newsflash buddy, that shit happens in every city in America and around the world.

As for 'British' the biggest joke is the muslims run British prisons and even have patrols on their streets lol

Meanwhile the Irish run organized crime in Britain with the Bradish brothers and the Adams family recently again hitting the news. Oh, and in Manchester the Joyce family have the muslims working for them unlike the lame ass Brits whose criminals are pussies apart from the foreign gangs and the Irish who run their underworld.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExNpL0CwqeA

Look at the butt kissing curry monkeys, but they run the Brits ragged and scare them to bits lol

You Brits are a joke, the Irish mob runs London and Manchester and your gangsters kiss ass to muslims not a brave bone in your body you punks are a joke.

'Muslim Patrols' run London's streets but not in the Irish neighborhoods. Look at the woosified Brits getting run by a bunch of curry monkeys lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukEnAQ_ebE

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin