I am very infrequent poster on the gangster bb. I used to think I was somewhat of an "OC expert"! I have a library of Mafia and other organized crime books. I have a treasure trove of Mafia movie DVDs ( and other related groups ). Whenever I would travel to a big city,
( which was often ), I would seek out the "Little Italy sections" and other known mafia enclaves, and engage the locals to learn all I could. Once I joined this forum about a year or so ago, I realized just how little I really do know! I rarely post, because I often feel out of my league. I'm in awe of the knowledge guys like Ivy, Pizzaboy, Little Nicky and many others have. I am grateful for the info I learn from everyone. I just have to say, that guys like Arm, and many others like him, only serve to get in the way of the enjoyment, and education for guys like me! I can spot a bullshitter a mile away, and if there are any made or connected guys on any of these links, I doubt they conduct themselves with the ignorance of guys like The Arm, among others! Just thought I would put that out there, for what it's worth! Thanks guys!

" No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he'll keep coming back and back, until one of you is dead! "