Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
Lol I agree 100%. What is funny is I called him on some of his BS about Rochester, and he has since changed his story. Now he claims his crew was more active in Utica and he knew people in Rochester but did not work with them. Also he said he served 14 months in a federal prison on a misdemeanor conviction. I have never heard of anyone getting more than a year of incarceration for a misdemeanor. Even then they serve the time in a jail not a federal prison. This was the first claim he made that made me realize he is running an imaginary crime family lol.

Now why would you be so foolish as to lie about something that is so easy for anyone to look back and and realize you are lying?
Never changed any story,,,not once
Never said I never worked with people in Rochester, in fact I said just the opposite.
I have backed up everytghing I have claimed.
I was sentenced on two misdomenors and served two consecutive 6 month sentences, plus two additioanl months for some infractions while inside
That was the truth then, it's the truth now, never changed the story....why would you tell such a silly lie?

OPh, and the other claimes you say I made...two of 3 are complete lies on your part as well...never said either of them, and the 3rd just shows you know zero...but I'm sure Ive appreciates the sloppy kiss on the nut sack

Last edited by TheArm; 02/25/14 11:34 AM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.