Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: TheArm
he probabaly mentioned me becuse he know s who I am and knows I know what I'm talking about...as opposed to you who "never questions the Fed"...even though the Fed admits freely that the lie on a regular basis....not sure why you have such a hard time getting your hands around that

Because the feds supposedly admitted to using misinformation in a few cases at one point, you want to use that as a blanket excuse to dismiss what they say whenever you damn well please. You expect the rest of us to be sceptical of the FBI but take what you say as the gospel truth. Never mind you have claimed some of the most ridiculous, demonstrably false things in the short time you have been on this forum.

NOPE..."they didn't supposedly admitted to using misinformation in a few cases at one point"....they have used it since Appalacian, and in fact have been to court multiple times to be allowed to continue to use it. It is time tested investigatibe technique.
You "never doubt them" (your words) whaich makes your credibility..wait for it...ZERO
Boyscouts should shcould stick with boyscout meetings

Last edited by TheArm; 02/25/14 11:15 AM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.