Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Originally Posted By: abc123

Sean one year ago you said this on C.A.F. thread.

The gang members in Dublin have as many vendettas hanging over them from any which way you can think of than it really can be said power to match the IRA. And that is what they are now referring to themselves as once again. These gangs don't really get on and are more looking to resist to consolidate their own power than to challenge the authority of the IRA.

What do you have to say now the I.R.A. has falling down like a deck of cards, infighting, and most if not all I.R.A. members in Dublin put out of the I.R.A. over the last year or so.

The cause is the cause abe, as long as six counties lie under British tyranny there will never be peace and there will always be an IRA willing to fight the cause and they are far braver than all of the gangsters this forum idolises because they fight for freedom rather than the pretty green $ tainted by hate.

For what it's worth the entire Italian and Irish populations of Queens, Manhattan and the Bronx support the cause just look at the Italian reaction to the death of Bobby Sands to realise the injustice of British occupation is no joke. Do you support British occupation abe whistle. If you do your word is worthless as a bums. State it now abe. The sons of the Westies support the cause as does South Boston, North Philly and Connecticut. If people do not support the cause then they have no right to claim Irish heritage in my opinion. The Westies were staunch IRA so if you want to argue about Irish politics I'd like to see a Brit walk into a certain bar in Hell's Kitchen cos they'd end up kissing the floor like the FBI bum who was slapped down by a son of the westside so don't come down crawling down here on a Saturday night. Five Felonies has gone awfull quiet, you fancy a drink with me and JC I'll take your orders now and we can argue our differences over a drink or two any day of the week or night. We can even go in Spillane's if you like and meet the Westside boys that remain and we'll see how long it is before you do a flight lol

The cause is the cause abe, as long as six counties lie under British tyranny there will never be peace and there will always be an IRA willing to fight the cause ?

Yes the I.R.A. will always be about and that is 100 % fact.

I think when people go about taxing and running with people to make them self money then they are not Republican they are just pimps with no balls to get there own money.

A revolutionary tax must be voluntary to work and have the support of the people paying it for it to work right not blackmail.

I was once in hell's kitchen meatpacking district partying and
went to spirit nightclub new york.

DID NOT SEE ANY WESTIES GOT OUT AROUND 530 AM TO HOTEL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTl65BYNZw