I think you have to take every interview Henry Hill did with a grain of salt, especially the Howard Stern interviews. Henry Hill was always drunk on Howard's show. Sometimes he was no even coherent. Hill made many outrageous claims on Howard's show. He did in fact claim that he did kill several people on the Howard Stern Show.

The claim that sticks out more than any other to me is that at one point on the Howard Stern show, he had a run in with some rednecks in Nebraska when he initially went into the Witness Protection Program. He aid he was at a bar drinking with some redneck types, who invited him back to their house and then took turns raping him. Hill went on to say that there was a video and audio recording and that the rapists wanted to sell the tape to Larry Flynt. If I can find the audio I will post it but I remember him talking about it and then people subsequently talking about it. All I am trying to say is you cannot trust anything Hill aid unless his information has been corroborated either by the FEDS or someone else reliable.

Last edited by Gingello101182; 02/22/14 08:18 PM.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis