Originally Posted By: getthesenets
organized criminals do anything for a dollar

hard to figure there's any money in using people that are FROM here and not drug addicts or runaways

seems that she always has the option to tell police.....or go home..

This is where i think this particular police agency is exaggerating to some degree because i don't believe they acquired or recruited all the women under false pretences or force neither do i believe every single girl was underage even though one underage girl would be bad enough anyway. I think the problem is when you have young gang members they have more access to younger victims. But again i think this report has more to do with law enforcement getting funding and money cause basically what they are trying to say is that every prostitute is a little girl who has been kidnapped and raped and this issue is in need of urgent scrutiny by the public and politicians hence a bigger budget. Not saying this stuff doesn't happen and that the intentions aint good.

Its like the other mafia article thats been posted the past couple of days where they have the fbi guy declaring the mob isn't dead and that its as powerful as ever. You gotta ask why is this guy feel the need to let people know for, then you have to look at the fact that his squads have been cut and merged with others.