Originally Posted By: abc123
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
I suppose now you're going to tell me your beloved Brit media were wrong for once lol

"Within hours of Cahill's murder, the Provisional IRA claimed responsibility in a press release. The reasons cited were Cahill's alleged involvement with a Portadown unit of the Ulster Volunteer Force. The unit in question had attempted a bomb attack on a south Dublin pub which was hosting a Sinn Féin fund-raiser on 21 May 1994. The UVF operatives were halted by the doorman Martin Doherty. In the ensuing struggle Doherty, who the IRA subsequently announced was a volunteer in their Dublin Brigade, was shot dead.[9][10] The Provisionals further alleged that Cahill had been involved in selling the stolen Beit paintings to the UVF gang led by Billy Wright.[11] The UVF then fenced the paintings for money, which they used to buy guns from South Africa. This act supposedly sealed Cahill's fate, and put him at the top of an IRA hit list.[12] In a later statement, the IRA said that it was Cahill's involvement with and assistance to pro-British death squads which forced us to act."[13]

Abe, you have been completely found out as a West Brit, Martin Cahill was killed by dissident Republicans and just like today's junkie scumbags Martin Cahill died just another deadbeat bum. My cousin lives in Rathmines and witnessed the slaying it was common knowledge it was the IRA but I suppose now you're going to tell me it was one of your superhero bums lol

Your pro-Brit agenda is so obvious abe it's painful you ain't kidding no-one.

Listen abe, the best you can come up with is the revelation that the murder of Martin Cahill was carried out by the Irish National Liberation Army instead of the IRA.

They also executed Billy Wright the leader of the LVF so they were proud Republicans doing their duty. I don't see the reason for the melodramatics abe.

Ok Sean we move on from this i put two of your posts into one i will let you answer your own questions.

On a side note what did you make of the putty at the pub ?

I call bullshit on the putty just as I call bullshit on all the other pro-Brit propaganda you print.

Martin Doherty and Paddy Burke were two brave unarmed doormen who foiled the attack by the UVF who were happy to claim responsibility even though armed with guns and a holdall full of explosives the cowardly Loyalists still fled after Burke bravely fought them off and shut the door on them.

The UVF left behind a holdall containing an 18 pound bomb which the Gardai stated failed to explode but there is no reference to putty so again your pro-Brit propaganda is just pure fantasy even 'British' would back away from trying to set this fairy tale alight lol

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin