Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Rockford has opend the books....and the FBI are the liars

You can keep repeating this until you're blue in the face. Doesn't make it true and you're not fooling anyone here.

Quote:
Lets look at their reporting on Rockford since you brought it up

The family was extinct
Then the boss died (how can an extinct family have a boss?)

I've given plenty of examples of this before. William D'Elia was still referred to as the boss of the Bufalino family despite there being no formally structured family left. You could say the same about guys like LoScalzo in Tampa, Smaldone in Denver, or the late Peter Milano in LA.

Quote:
Then the boss was not really the boss, but an outfit associate (which was laughably wrong)
Then it was extinct again (ummm..ok)
Then it got a new boss( An extinct family got a newe boss?)

Saladino being an Outfit associate is "laughably wrong" because you say so? And who exactly is the new boss?

Quote:
This is over the course of less than five years.
I gave other examples as well
Again...the FBI lies
They admit they lie
They went to court fior the right to lie
I have now given no less than 10 examples of when they lied
And you...never question them????

The feds haven't recognized a formally structured, viable LCN family in Rockford in decades. This Rockford wet dream of your's (and certain other posters on these forums) comes from one place - the Nick Calabrese affidavit below.

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/threat%20assessment.pdf

The Feds lie...even you cant deny that in your efforts to appeal to autorityb using them......they lie..period
The same guy they called a Rockford Boss, the later called an outfit associate..it cant be both...sorry
Take SDs advice and let it go son

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.