Originally Posted By: TheArm
I'll sayn it one more time, the reason to doubt the Feds is becuse they lie. I don't say they lie, they say they lie and once again, went to the highest court in the land for the right to do so. I gave multiple examples of this earlier in the thread
I'm not baiting or trolling, this is a sereous question;
How and why would you ever beleive an entity who by it's own admission, publishes lies and misinformation ?

You're the guy who claims the Rockford family is ready to open the books and that you're here to tell us all about it online.

Who's the liar?

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ivyleague

u scream about indictments, now u have an indictment, and it still ain't good enough for u

totally contradicting yourself

There's no contradiction. There wasn't any mention of the LCN in the Sarno indictment either but it didn't mean the feds weren't aware Sarno was the Outfit's acting boss.

You're looking for excuses to ignore the feds whenever you wish but it's not going to work.

Originally Posted By: TheArm
As recently as 2008 the FBI had the Gambino Family "All but extinct with a splintered leadership"

When did they ever say this? Me thinks you pulled that line from the same fantasy world where your supposed mob background comes from.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.