Originally Posted By: slumpy
Can I explain something TheArm? It's not WHAT you say that people take issue with, it's your ridiculous claims of being connected, and that, because of these (alleged) connections we should just take your word on whatever you say in lieu of any actual evidence... i.e. it is ironic because you are known around these parts as something of a hyperbolizer (and that's probably putting it nicely).

I'm sure you live in Chicago. And I'm sure you live somewhere where they might be some outfit presence. But cut the shit. You've never said anything anyone else couldn't find out for themselves through internet research. Further, you play coy about your identity while aggressively pushing the idea that you're a retired mob associate, which is just fucking stupid. What kind of 40+ year old retired criminal goes to online message boards about the topic of crime; to tell anyone who cares to see how mobbed up you are? I can't even...

Like... The hell, dude? I won't call into question your knowledge (although I would submit that many of your opinions are highly biased) as you do genuinely seem to know quite a bit, but come on. We're not stupid.

Son..alrady told you, what you beleive or don't belive is about as relivant to me the size of the pimple on your ass.
I have stated my backgound and my experince, feel free not to beleive it.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.