Originally Posted By: abc123

Now Sean, David Blaine the American magician could now get you out of all the facts you have on your table. your opinion posts are nothing.

According to the man who depends on reports written by journalists who fabricate lies about frail old nuns lol

Listen abe, the best you can come up with is the revelation that the murder of Martin Cahill was carried out by the Irish National Liberation Army instead of the IRA.

They also executed Billy Wright the leader of the LVF so they were proud Republicans doing their duty. I don't see the reason for the melodramatics abe panic

Three of their members died during the hunger strikes so I don't see the big revelation you are trying to hype up abe.

I have cousins who lived on the same street as Martin Cahill and what we can say for sure is he was slain by Irish Republicans so your distortion of a petty fact is a pretty lame attempt to dig yourself out of a very deep hole.

Word around town at the time was that it was committed by the IRA.

Anyway, you have repetitively printed the words of a known liar who even sank so low as to try and incriminate a nun.

A known cheerleader for the Gardai, a known Brit lover and a known anti-IRA propagandist his word means absolutely nothing all the facts I have printed about the troubles however happen to be irrefutable and true.

Martin Cahill was a traitor who lived and died a bum. You may want to glorify the next generation of nobodies and big them up with dumb nicknames. Give it up abe lol

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin