Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ivyleague

the fbi indicted that carpinelli (sp) character and his crew with no mention of mafia ties

so can u really just "listen to what the feds say"?

u act like information about a secret society is broadcast on the nine o'clock news

What's your point? Just because the feds may not specifically cite a mob connection in a certain case, it doesn't mean they are not aware of it. Quit looking for excuses to ignore the feds just because you don't like what they say.

And no, the mob doesn't broadcast it's affairs on the nine o'clock news. That's why we are largely dependent on the feds who investigate them. And why somebody simply living in Chicago and posting on the internet isn't going to know much of anything about the Outfit's inner workings.

Originally Posted By: short841
Little presence in Las Vegas? What is the little presence in terms of activity?

You had the Hogan/Passo IBT case in 2001. Sam Cecola being banned by the Nevada Gambing Commission in 2001. And the Crazy Horse Too bust in 2003.

I'll sayn it one more time, the reason to doubt the Feds is becuse they lie. I don't say they lie, they say they lie and once again, went to the highest court in the land for the right to do so. I gave multiple examples of this earlier in the thread
I'm not baiting or trolling, this is a sereous question;
How and why would you ever beleive an entity who by it's own admission, publishes lies and misinformation ?

It's funny that they only lie when it is information that goes against your position. It also doesn't mean that because there is some possibility of misinformation, that they always most spead misinformation. Most of their five families material over the last decade has been accurate. So continuing to whine about a supreme court cases is way off topic (although I would love to know the citation of this mythical case and see legal analysis beyond someone with a 4th grade education).

As I said before, they cannot hide indictments and court proceedings. The lack of substantive indictments only points in one direction, a major fall in blue collar LCN activity. End of story.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/19/14 05:43 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here