Originally Posted By: British
Plastic paddy, what would you do without Google helping you?

You have no real idea about Loyal Ulster, and what really happened so go back to pretending to be Irish and impressing your friends with your knowledge....

Most people from the republic of Ireland hate the cowardly provos and the dissidents, but of course you can't understand that

Nobody should be killed because of their religion, but you are happy to cheer on scum from afar, I am sure most decent people on this forum think you are an idiot!

Also funny how many Irish are happy to live in Britain and many are also happy to serve in our armed forces and be part of the British community

Despite your warped view and limited understanding of reality, I am sure most 'real Irish' people are happy with their relationship with the British people...

Only a small minority of scum want to keep hate and murder, and their day will never come!

I won't bore the rest of the forum anymore with this shite, I somehow doubt you will remove the chip from your shoulder and give everyone peace though..

Toodlepip

Okay Pip, pip and cheerio Toodledoo/Toodlepip or whatever the fuck (British slang is so lame) you call yourself but plain facts are you have bought absolutely zero of substance to this debate.

A minute ago you were braying about how tough your Loyalist paramilitary heroes were and yet when I explained to you the realities and truth of where the 'IRA ran away' taunts originated from you threw a tantrum like a little squealing Royal bitch cry Don't dish it out if you can't handle the truth, simple.

You either know full well those taunts originate from a time when Loyalist bullies attacked unprotected families as the IRA sought peace and chose to brag about it or are now backtracking in full knowledge of how cowardly you were and how guilty they were in using the RUC as a shield to torment, murder and torch Catholics from their homes which created a war that the Loyalists came to regret because they weren't as brave or as tough as the IRA and the IRA kicked their asses even though they had the RUC, British army and British terrorist special forces to hide behind because as an army they simply couldn't compete. The leader of the UDA was recruited because he threw a beating to an 80 year old man. Says it all rolleyes about the Loyalist scumbags.

Bigots and scum the lot of them. Like most protestants.

If the truth hurts don't hurl insults you know fuck all about Pip, simple.

You were the one that came on here to spit your prejudices but the facts are your most famous pop stars the Beatles were in favor of a united Ireland and the most breathtaking ignorance you have shown is that you believe this conflict has anything to do with religion.

Only to the protestant hate-mongers and the Brit media who tried to make it so cos they have absolutely nothing else to fall back on not only did they partition a land they have illegally occupied but they tried to fabricate an IRA campaign at a time when the Irish were seeking peace in order to destroy equality for Catholics which was the catalyst which ignites the troubles in the first place.

Protestants live free and in peace in Ireland but even Catholic children are attacked walking to school in protestant areas of Belfast.

Because you started this war, you are illegally occupying Irish land and are so paranoid about the fact that Catholics will soon be the majority all you can do is wave Union flags and live on your bigotry because bigotry is all you have.

You have some balls trying to depict yourself as some kind of voice of peace and reason. Bit late in the day for that rolleyes. Look at your previous posts buddy, nothing but bigotry and slurs.

Typical Brit, truth hurts, and because you don't know your own history you try and backtrack and portray yourself as some kind of beacon of peace and harmony when you've proved yourself to be nothing but a troll lacking even the most simple of facts.

Toodlepip now...

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 02/18/14 06:06 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin