Originally Posted By: TheArm
Actually,quoting the FBI, who by their own admission disseminates misinformation, and in fact went to the Supreme court for the right to do so, is what is intellectually inert, and insulting
Having said that, you did manage to get a few things right this time in your bullet pointed diatribe, none of which contradicts however what many of us have been saying all along

I think we both know that's just a weak attempt on your part to throw what the feds say out the window whenever it suits you.

Quote:
Finally, no, Joe and Jane Normal and their 2.5 kids and their dog who live in the 60018 area code would for the most part not even notice what is plain as day to those of us who visit and do business the 60018 area code, (Just one example) and know what it “looks like” and know people, are a hell of a lot more a reliable source than someone who has never been to Rosemont except to the car show at the Stephans center, and relay on the FBI to tell the truth

You're playing the same geography card that many before you have. Judging by the comments in this very thread, I'd argue not living in some of these areas can an advantage. That way, one doesn't have a dog in the fight, so to speak, and doesn't feel inclined to get defensive for the sake of one's hometown crime family. They can look at the evidence totally objectively.

You're a good example of what I was talking about before. Even if there was still a family in Rockford that was making new members, it's not like you simply living there would make you privy to that info. Just so you can turn around and post about it online. You undercut your arguments with your own ridiculous claims.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.