Originally Posted By: Camarel

I see what you're saying regarding Compton PD, all of the focus has been on LAPD even though Compton has connections to both and Tupac was possibly murdered by members of the Compton Crips. Come to think of it, i see no reason regardless of how much bs people think came from him that Rafael PĂ©rez would fail to mention or would've no knowledge of Macks connection to Biggies death. Is there no alternate theory that you've heard on Biggies murder, that makes more sense?

I have enjoyed discussing this with you. I assure you no insults or Race discussions will be brought up by me, if another member does then i'll leave this thread myself.

my reference to compton pd is mostly due to the fact that a number of compton officers were working for death row at the time and also Suge knight was affiliated with the mob piru gang which was also based in compton. But yeah you are right tupacs shooters were most likely members of south side compton crips, specifically orlando "baby lane" anderson and his uncle keefe d. This is why there was a gang war between the two groups after tupacs death.

Last edited by Scorsese; 02/17/14 07:15 PM.