Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Originally Posted By: Camarel

Yeah i agree with your points on Mack using his own car and all of the Amir Muhammed stuff from earlier. Can i ask if you still think Suge was involved but unrelated to the Rampart officers? Or if you have your own theory on what happened? Sorry for all the questions after you answer these i'll butt out of this thread because i've clearly turned it into my own unrelated topics, from the Biggie and Tupac murders and Rampart to Tookie to the founding of the crips lol . I have to say one more time thank you for taking the time to answer my questions on nearly 20 year old murders smile

Suge had off-duty officers working for him as security, to what degree he and his gang associates would trust them and allow them into the inner workings of death row is up for speculation. It should be noted though that many outside agencies were very weary of working with compton pd when it came to that investigation. In other words there were many officers who were compromised just for working security with death row.

Also i got no problem answering these questions. I don't mind where the discussion goes as long as it stays within the realm of the topic and doesn't go off into social issues or insults.

I see what you're saying regarding Compton PD, all of the focus has been on LAPD even though Compton has connections to both and Tupac was possibly murdered by members of the Compton Crips. Come to think of it, i see no reason regardless of how much bs people think came from him that Rafael PĂ©rez would fail to mention or would've no knowledge of Macks connection to Biggies death. Is there no alternate theory that you've heard on Biggies murder, that makes more sense?

I have enjoyed discussing this with you. I assure you no insults or Race discussions will be brought up by me, if another member does then i'll leave this thread myself.