my bad camarel. Don't mean to come off like a know it all just that i read up a lot on this topic.

Its from greg kadings book murder rap (i know I'm bringing it up quite a lot and i sound like a fan boy).

He's goes into how they went through and broke down a lot of the theories and speculation about the crime and how they were able to disprove a lot of it through their investigation and narrow it in back to the crips and bloods.

Also look at the actual biggie hit and bring in the david mack theory and everything it alleges. Including the vehicle which in that theory is registered to mack, why would a experienced professional police officer use his own car in a hit.

Kading worked the drug investigation into keefes pcp ring in the hopes that he would fess to biggies murder which they were initially investigating instead of him and most of his family going to jail. He ended up admitting to the tupac slaying during meetings with kading and other detectives and was ready to wear a wire against zip martin who was the main conduit between him and puffy. The plan was to hopefully flip zip on puffy. Keefe said they had nothing to do with biggies murder and that they in fact were warning them the night of the shooting that there were many death row bloods in the venue.

What happened with all of this was that the lawsuit was the initial reason for the reopening of the investigation as soon as the task force had enough credible evidence that the crips killed tupac and that suge knight had ordered a bloods gang member to kill biggie, LAPD were in the clear, and no longer had to worry about the costly lawsuit hanging over them so they started to wind the investigation down by taking kading who was the lead off of it.