Originally Posted By: Serpiente
SCREECH : Easy on these guys they r just interested in this LCN stuff, if i did not have surgery and was stuck on the internet i never would have come across this site, and never would have known that people even give a shit about this stuff.Because i never gave it a second thought till i saw this site. I guess when u grow up around it it is second nature. Cus i dont see any guys that have lived it saying a word. So stop Flaming people Cus when it is done to you you run to to MODS.. OK SCREECH !

Listen phony I've never run to anyone. I actually gave out my number and address which I admit was stupid. If these guys are dumb enough to believe your charade than fine but I have the right to make fun of it. Ok Serpentine? And you don't know who I grew up around. Why would I tell u or anyone else? Becuz you were a two-bit bartender that made cuttty sark and water and handed out sandwiches at card games doesn't make you an afficianado. I'm on to your con but ill sit back and watch because its funny. Good day to you sir.

Last edited by cheech; 02/17/14 03:32 PM.

When Interpol?