Italy : No i did not know much about them,Joe and Nick did not get along ,as i am sure u know. Abate was an old head and with a diff family,and the only one from his old crew that i knew of , and saw in person was Mike Taccetta and he always came down with diff guys.I never met him ,but we were all at a bar here in A.C. and he and a guy came in , In min or two Phil got up and went and spoke to him.Phil also left with him. Mike was in town often why i don't know,but i got wind from Yogi ,He would not tell me what was going on but if plans changed or something , He would say like we cant go Taccetta coming ect. not necessarily him but an example.

And as far as knowing things i was not told stuff ,You got to understand .I grew up on that street,Then when i was older i moved into my uncles spot,cus my uncle moved to Brooklyn for good .And that was two houses from Nick,in the other direction.Now this stuff that i know is 40 ish years of ears open mouth shut. That's all just a guy in a neighborhood. And this was not constant,Phil moved down to the Towers,and then he would move to a diff apt.then he would move back to one that his granny had on Georiga ave. so this is a life time of things not a one night at a party or a bar..

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/17/14 11:10 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."