why do all these pro new york rats hate on the outfit? And wish for it to be dead? You think New york is holy water or something. I live here on the north west side of this city, the shit is in plane sight!! Let it be clear NEW YORK ISN'T SHIT, ITS NOTHING BUT A BIG RAT NEST FULL OF COWARD PUSSY RATS. Jesus fucking Christ look at New York's history! Every single New York mob activity ends with some dumb ass east coast dude ratting. Here in Chicago they don't rat! And they don't get caught no where near the same frequency as New York. The lack of indictments is a testimony of Chicago's superior street smarts over bitch ass New York. I cant believe People on the east coast or where ever think the outfit is dead. Ya, the 3rd Largest city in America with 10 million people in the Chicago land area has a dead mafia Organization....idiots. That's like saying fat people just don't eat butter fingers anymore. I feel like the Marines vs Army over here in that the Army is responsible for 70% of the fighting and dieing in every war the U.S. has ever been involved in and the Army has received 80% of all medal of honor medals ever awarded yet the Marines some how think they are the shit and better then the Army.