Originally Posted By: British
Sean south you aint Irish, your a plastic paddy that does not have a clue

Fact is us British have pissed all over your cowardly terrorists for years

IRA stands for I Ran Away....

That old slur (yawn) rolleyes

A reference to the cowardly scumbags who instigated the troubles in the first place. The old guard of the IRA having ceased their border campaign in a bid for peace was ceased upon by cowardly Loyalist paramilitaries who knowing that the Catholic/Republican community were vulnerable burned down the houses occupied by women and children and bombed businesses in some lame attempt to taint the IRA.

'In March and April 1969, there were six bomb attacks on electricity and water infrastructure targets, causing blackouts and water shortages. At first the attacks were blamed on the Irish Republican Army (IRA). In fact, it later emerged that members of the loyalist Ulster Protestant Volunteers (UPV) and Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) had carried out the bombings in an attempt to implicate the IRA, destabilise the Government and halt the reforms demanded by the Civil Rights movement and promised by Terence O'Neill'.[7]

These atrocities were consequently committed by the protestants in full knowledge that the official IRA were looking to seek peace and had the support of the Civil Rights movements all around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUKy29ZhP5Q&list=PL4D622E8822FDFD46&index=13

This ultimately led to the formation of the Provisional IRA, a group who were less compromising than their older peers and who became the worst nightmare the cowardly Loyalists ever created, which sadly ruined the peace process as the place descended into senseless violence that would kill many lives and wipe out entire families including many of my own.

But despite the cowardly Loyalist mobs being armed and aided by the Loyalist RUC (yeah so brave rolleyes) and gthe fact that the Republicans had to fight a war on three fronts (the British army, the cowardly Loyalists and the RUC) the IRA inflicted far more casualties on Loyalist paramilitaries than the Loyalist mobs did on the IRA. So the IRA (I ran away) warblings didn't last long and were only the scribblings at a time when the Catholic community were undefended so here are the facts, you Brit monsters created a monster and the IRA blew their opposition away if you want to weasel this heartbreaking conflict down to some kind of competitive death count which is childish, puerile and idiotic but the fact is you attacked vulnerable women and children and the army that arose from the ashes of that demolition became (according to British intelligence that abe loves to quote so much) 'the fiercest terrorist group in Europe' and a much more professional and organized threat than the low level bums that made up the ranks of the pathetic UVF and UDA.

Who even with the help of the SAS and the British army could never defeat the bold IRA. The truth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhaaQ9TathM

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin