Originally Posted By: DB
That is a good point , as Chicago trends legal , I see that trend continuing over time .

With NY / NJ is still basically the same scams minus Fish Fulton , windows and gas rackets

There is still huge gambling network here that requires hundreds of workers , a lot of extortion , huge shy books , still big construction , garbage, ports and a lot of drugs (especially high end weed ). They need 1000s of workers to make this happen , these are hands on businesses mainly dealing in cash and stilll needs a good share of violence and intimidation and is why we still see big busts every year but it ain't coming down anytime soon , it's too big .

With Chicago I see very little activity and that's really the only way to track this thing , as long as activity is big , indictments will be coming , always have , always will . Don't get me wrong it's still there but seems to be shrinking rather than the growth / stabling there has been in nj/ ny

well either that or they are finding ways to duck law enforcement I mean for example the Gambinos and The Luccheses should have at least a 1000+ people working for them so where are all these guys and what are they doing, plus not all the soliders have been identified in those families, although many have been there is still a lot that are either unconfirmed or they just don't know about I would assume.