Originally Posted By: Dago_From_Chicago
http://www.mobbedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/The-Outfit-crime-chart.gif

Call me crazy but this does not look like a family on the verge of being dead....Chicago outfit as of 2010. New York fan boys just cant stand it. Not including deceased, incarcerated and associates I counted 119 made men. This 20-30 made guy shit that some of you are saying is retarded. This is Chicago IL, not Wichita Kansas, get with it.

that chart was made by a couple of guys on the internet, while i respect the work that went into, its very misleading. like for instance the posters that made it admitted that with a lot of guys they didn't differntiate between made guys and associates(so you will see a guy labeled as soldier even though he isn't made) and that a lot of guys labeled as associates were juice customers. you saying that the outfit is the size of the gambino family and have operations all across the western part of the country is a fallacy, i wouldn't doubt that all of the outfits operations are confined to chicago and the surronding suburbs.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort