@ little nickey "And at least Philly can display a pattern of behavior over the last 8 years through indictments, something Chicago does not have." Hey, that's just a testament of Chicago's superior street smarts over Philly. Your proving my point for me. Philly, more east coast narcissistic "hot shots" who hang them self's with their BIG ARROGANT FLAMBOYANT JIVE ASS MOUTHS. Their retards who get caught, who have indictments hanging over their heads bravo, congrats Philadelphia. East coast still acts like its the freaking 1920's. Bunch of big mouth street punks with no street smarts. Chicago does don't act like the east coast! They don't get indictments like they east coast. You think Chicago is dead? Take a stroll down Harlem ave between Irving Park and North Ave on a Saturday night, start your stroll around 6:30pm. Their is a number of spots I can tell you to got to and you would see for your self that the shit is alive and well, but why bother. I'm no expert, I don't hang with fucking mobsters or pretend that I do but I grew up here and still live here, my family is a Sicilian family that is deeply rooted in this city. I would be a complete dumb ass if I did not know what was what and who was who, and for people to just assume that the Outfit is dead, because they have not shown a "pattern of indictments in the past 8 years" I find that mind boggling and completely insane.